A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pauline Powers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pauline Powers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pauline Powers, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cognition Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Mental Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Powers graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Powers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
- Fairwinds Residential Treatment, Clearwater, Fl
- Tampa James A. Haley Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pauline Smith Powers MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Pauline S. Powers practice?
- Dr. Pauline Powers has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pauline Powers practices Psychiatry near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Psychiatrists.