Dr. Pauline Reed Is this you?

2.1

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Pauline Reed?

worst doctor/quack

Posted on July 12th, 2013

if you never ready anything else for your dear life, read this! Pauline Reed is the poorest excuse for not only a woman but a doctor that I ever had the great displeasure of being a patient of. She misses diaognoses and her patients are then admitted to hospital later. She is beyond rude and does not want her patients to talk to her, lookat her, or ask her any questions. I strongly believe she is covering up her very limited education and even more limited knowledge of being a physician .She is a doctor in title only. And once you get past her inappropriate office dress code, Your clinic visit only gets worst. I am going to write to the medical board as well as the virginia beach family medical center board of directors as well as wavy tv ten to find out why they would hire such an incompetent dr on their staff. Is it because they feel people without health insurance don't deserve quality of life through at least minimunly adequate doctors??? Or could they not find good doctors??? This goes far beyond bedside manners. Her basic treatments of her patient missing fluid in lungs etc. have ended them up in emergency rooms...life threatening. Do not use her. Patient Beware!

Posted on March 22nd, 2012

My mother was sent home with a diagnosis of a migrane, and ended up in the ER having a heart attack, 2 hours later. She was seen for a sudden onset cough, that persistently got worse, and was never examined, but charged, and told to see an ENT. One week later was diagnosed with a bloodclot in her kung. Dr. Pauline Reed should not be allowed to practice, as she has put my mothers life at risk two times now. Do not go to this doctor if you care about your life and your loved ones.

Worst Doctor Ever

Posted on February 15th, 2012

My husband was seeing Dr Reed. She has the worst bedside manner. Would not let you say anything about what is wrong & you can't ask questions either. He had no insurance & had to go to the emergency room to be diagnost with lyme disease because they did not do that blood test there. Then we were told she doesn't treat lyme disease either & refered us somewhere that would not take him because I make too much money & at that time we were not married. Finally we got married & now he has a REAL doctor that cares about how he feels! Do not go to this doctor. Find another one because she is not a nice person at all & treats patients poorly!

Posted on January 24th, 2011

Dr. Pauline must have had something VERY dreadful happen to her today because that is the only way I can describe her attitude toward me, a new patient, today. She did not smile and took offense to anything I had to say about my condition. She left the room and did not tell me what she thought my problem was. She offered no diagnosis or cure. When she pooked her head into the "review room" I thought I might be able to ask her opinion of my problem so I asked, "May I ask you a quick question?" Her reply, "No, go ask the nirse."

Worst Doctor I Have Ever Seen

Posted on July 12th, 2010

I went to this doctor, having recently moved to Virginia Beach, for the first time. I had an appointment set up for a Pap smear. When the doctor cam ...

Posted on December 28th, 2016