Dr. Pauline Rolle MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Jacksonville, FL

• Good
  • Bad

June 27th, 2013
'rachet' office. not specific to the doctor
King Street Clinic is the most unprofessional facility I have ever had the displeasure of visiting. Their staff is extremely lazy, disconcerned, and uneducated. No one there cared about me as a patient, the staff has horrible grammar, staff members smacking gum in front of patients, and there were more medical assistants sitting, standing and texting than there were assistants working! I waited 3 hours before I went back to be seen, and then was told to wait again (that wait was 1hour) in the back just for a pregnancy pee test! No one knew what the other staff was doing, one nurse even said, "i did my part, that is not my job". They were decorating the office while the entire lobby was full of waiting patients. This place is a disgrace. Truly the definition of laziness, very rude. Zero star rating.

January 24th, 2013
Excellent
Dr.Rolle is an excellent doctor. She provided lots of information for me and my children. I will always go to her until she retires. I recommend her for babies, children and teens.

June 5th, 2011
patient parent
well i rate dr.rolle as one of the greatis doctors ever she has been with me and my family for about 19 years.me and my kids love her very much i will send other to her again and again because i know she is going to do a good job.and the reason i know is because i never had a problem with her ever.keep up the good work.

August 10th, 2016