A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pauline Samuels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pauline Samuels is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Samuels graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Samuels has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pauline Marie Samuels MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pauline M. Samuels practice?
- Dr. Pauline Samuels has 1 office location.
Dr. Pauline Samuels practices Internal Medicine near Drexel Hill, PA.
See Drexel Hill Internists.