A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pauline Siao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pauline Siao is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pauline Siao, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Siao graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Siao has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Stanford Medical Center
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pauline Siao MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pauline Siao practice?
- Dr. Pauline Siao has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pauline Siao practices Family Medicine near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Family Physicians.