Dr. Pauline Thomas MD, FAAP Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 2nd, 2017
Great Dr for our children
Knowledgeable encourages our children to follow a healthy lifestyle.

July 17th, 2017
Best pediatrician I've ever dealt with
I'm not sure why Dr. Thomas doesn't have multiple five star ratings. She's always been honest and upfront with every interaction that my children and I have had with her. She well spoken and direct, always tells it like it is and tells the children exactly what they're doing that's encouraging good health and what needs improvement. I have a child that's been diagnosed with ADHD so I didn't want a DR that was going to sugar coat a diagnosis or recommendation and even worse prescribe meds that we simply don't need. We take the meds that we have to take to get through this diagnosis which I hope will eventually be outgrown. Dr. Thomas always reiterates daily exercise, a good nights rest and healthy eating. We're there to be healthy and stay healthy, period.

September 20th, 2015
HORRIBLE PEDIATRICIAN
Worst pediatrician I have ever taken my child to.

August 26th, 2015
Great for us.
I've had nothing but a great experience with Dr. Thomas. She's definitely not one to jump on the medication band wagon, which is why I like her.

June 23rd, 2015
Quite simply, this doctor is a ****MENACE****, and it would be in the best interest of your children's good health to ****STAY AWAY**** from her and her practice. I took my teenage daughter to see her for a constipation problem that, I had indicated to the Dr. corresponded / was the result of a stomach virus that my child had experienced two weeks previously. Instead of taking an interest in diagnosing the actual physiological problem - an imbalance in stomach flora - she decided it would be better to play the part of an amateur psychologist - qualifications and accreditations she doesn't have / possess - and instead chose to busy-body herself in our personal lives. Ultimately she made no diagnosis, and my I needed to return a week later to another physician to have an x-ray taken to prove there was a serious fecal impaction, which left unchecked would have resulted in endogenic toxicosis. This useless and unprofessional visit cost my child another week of excruciating pain, and illness, and cost me - a widowed, self supporting parent - $30.00 in co-pays, hundreds in insurance costs for these two visits and subsequent x-ray, plus much wasted time. Don't let this doctor's "Yale" credentials fool you. She is a bona-fide nitwit who needs her license revoked.

August 18th, 2015