A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pauline Tsai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pauline Tsai, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsai graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Tsai has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente - Riverside Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pauline Boone Tsai MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Pauline B. Tsai practice?
- Dr. Pauline Tsai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pauline Tsai practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Fontana, CA.
See Fontana Allergists and Fontana Pediatricians.