A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pauline Tsai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tsai
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tsai Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pauline Tsai, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsai graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Tsai has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente - Riverside Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pauline Boone Tsai MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Pauline B. Tsai practice?
- Dr. Pauline Tsai has 1 office location.
Dr. Pauline Tsai practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Fontana, CA.
See Fontana Allergists and Fontana Pediatricians.