A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pauline Tsai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tsai
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tsai Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pauline Tsai, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsai graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Tsai has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente - Riverside Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pauline Boone Tsai MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Pauline B. Tsai practice?
- Dr. Pauline Tsai has 1 office location.
Dr. Pauline Tsai practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Fontana, CA.
See Fontana Allergists and Fontana Pediatricians.