Dr. Pauline Tsirigotis MD Patient Reviews

Ana S.
Love this place!!!

August 24th, 2012
Wonderful
Staff is friendly; Doctor is extremely caring and patient. She talks with you about anything and everything you need to talk to her about (gets to know you), and she follows up with you. She always tries to get to the bottom of what's happening with you. Have been with this doctor for about 4-5 years and hope I never have to change her! When my prior doctor was leaving the practice, I was devastated -- but I was so LUCKY to find this doctor - Dr. Tsirigotis is terrific!!

August 24th, 2012
Very poor service from staff
1. I got a shingles vaccination and later found out they gave it to me in the wrong location, in the muscle instead of the fleshy part, underneath, of my upper arm. Now I have a permanent mark on my shoulder.2. I sent an email for them to renew my prescription, and received a message that the prescription was filled. When I got to the pharmacy, the prescription wasn't there. I called the office two or three times but wasn't able to speak to a person, I kept getting their answering machine.

January 29th, 2012
Even though I've moved to another state, Dr. Tsirigotis will remain the best doc I've ever had and the standard by which everyone else is judged. She was caring, warm, always asked good questions (without judgement) and saw me quickly if I needed an appointment due to an illness or issue. She had a wonderful bedside manner, makes even uncomfortable conversations easy, and is someone I have enormous respect for. Lowell is lucky to have her.

June 13th, 2011
comfortable and Put at Ease
All questions were answered. I was never rushed. Followed up by phone call. Left office completely satisfied that I was given' excellent care.

August 6th, 2010
In my honest opinion Dr. Pauline Tsirigotis saved my husbands life. She was able to find an extremely dangerous Aneurysm when other Drs. never could. She also stabilized his blood pressure and mad he comfortable in the examining room. He use to feel very uncomfortable now all that has changed. I always accompany him on his visits so in a way she is treating the family as well. So happy we have her and I highly recommend Dr. Tsirigotis to all my family and friends.

June 21st, 2017