A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paulino Goco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paulino Goco is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paulino Goco, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Goco graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Goco has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital
- Hickman Community Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paulino E Goco MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Paulino E. Goco practice?
- Dr. Paulino Goco has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paulino Goco practices Otolaryngology near Murfreesboro, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Smyrna, TN.
See Murfreesboro Otolaryngologists.