A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paulino Goco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paulino Goco is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goco
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Goco Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paulino Goco, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Goco graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Goco has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Middle Tennessee Medical Center Inc
- Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paulino Edwardo Goco MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Paulino E. Goco practice?
- Dr. Paulino Goco has 1 office location.
Dr. Paulino Goco practices Otolaryngology near Murfreesboro, TN.
See Murfreesboro Otolaryngologists.