A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paulino Goco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paulino Goco is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goco
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goco Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paulino Goco, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Goco graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Goco has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Middle Tennessee Medical Center Inc
- Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paulino Edwardo Goco MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Paulino E. Goco practice?
- Dr. Paulino Goco has 1 office location.
Dr. Paulino Goco practices Otolaryngology near Murfreesboro, TN.
See Murfreesboro Otolaryngologists.