A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paulino Rivera-Torres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paulino Rivera-Torres is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paulino Rivera-Torres, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Nutritional Support
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivera-Torres graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rivera-Torres has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Las Colinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paulino Rivera-Torres MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Paulino Rivera-Torres practice?
- Dr. Paulino Rivera-Torres has 1 office location.
Dr. Paulino Rivera-Torres practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Irving, TX.
See Irving Internists and Irving Gastroenterologists.