Learn more about Dr. Paulino Rivera-Torres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paulino Rivera-Torres is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rivera-Torres
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Rivera-Torres Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paulino Rivera-Torres, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Nutritional Support
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivera-Torres graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rivera-Torres has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Las Colinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paulino Rivera-Torres MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Paulino Rivera-Torres practice?
- Dr. Paulino Rivera-Torres has 1 office location.
Dr. Paulino Rivera-Torres practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Irving, TX.
See Irving Internists and Irving Gastroenterologists.