Dr. Paulino Rivera-Torres Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paulino Rivera-Torres?

Birth Control

Birth Control

Have you seen Dr. Paulino Rivera-Torres?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 11th, 2016

Fantastic!

Dr. Rivera-Torres is fantastic! He finally figured out what was wrong with me! He really spends time with his patients and is very caring. Personally calls to follow up and check on his patients. If you're looking for a great and personable doctor, look no further.

February 3rd, 2016

Dr Rivera-Torres called me before my colonoscopy to introduce himself to me. By the time of the procedure, he had clearly read my transferred patient history and was familiar with it. He discussed the procedure with me beforehand, answered my questions, and listened carefully. He introduced members of the team by name and job function to me, making ease of patient-initiated conversation easier. After the procedure, he told me exactly what findings he had, what recommendations, and gave me photos of different sites in the tract so I could see what he found (good and bad). He has a courteous, attentive bedside manner, but his biography is very impressive.He phoned within 24 hours post-procedure to see how I was doing. Would recommend him to my doctor friends.

November 18th, 2015

A Doctor who cares!

A doctor i will send my friends to . A doctor I will use for life. Every time I have been to him he comes in and seems to know me and my history . And sometimes even recalls our conversation of years before. A doctor and staff who really cares what more can i say?

September 8th, 2015

Great Experience

Very pleased. Only doctor I ve ever had call me to personally check up on me on several occasions.

July 8th, 2013

He really seems to care!

A+ bedside manner. Most of his staff was excellent. The scheduler did not follow up as she committed, but that was not enough to spoil the overall experience. The day of my procedure, Dr Rivera-Torres and the entire staff was courteous and professional.

June 25th, 2013

Do not worry about having an endoscopy or colonoscopy. This doctor knows what he is doing. He's thorough and gives accurate diagnosis. This place takes care of you, and it was far easier than I had imagined it would be. The only improvement I could recommend is that they consolidate their billing process. You will get a bill from the doctor, a bill from the anesthesiologist, a bill from the pathology lab, and a bill from the facility. However, the benefits of getting excellent care and follow-up certainly outweigh this as the only drawback I could see.

November 18th, 2009

was a very good with concerns for the patient.

April 16th, 2009

He's got everything I look for in a doctor. He's patient. He listens. He keeps track of ones record. And best of all, he's very good at what he does, which is gastroenterology .

April 8th, 2009

Dr. Rivera-Torres is a wonderful doctor. He is kind, compassionate and takes time to listen to his patients. I highly reccomend him.

March 20th, 2017