Kindest and Most Caring Pediatrician Ever!!! show details Kindest and Most Caring Pediatrician Ever!!!
Oct 18th, 2012

We met Dr. Tuazan when my son was born in 1995 at Illini hospital. Dr. Tuazan performed circumcision with baby's daddy right by his side. It was awesome. First couple of years baby had breathing problems, I was a worrying mother and taking baby every two weeks or so. Dr. Tuazan was right there and always reassuring. We never waited for an appointment, got in same day. Through the years of check-ups and colds baby became fond of Dr. Tuazan and had no fear, always looked forward to seeing him. Now that baby has grown and is going to be 18, we are sure going to miss Tuazan. I will always be grateful that we were blessed with such a fine doctor. Doctors like Tuazan do not come along very often. I'm getting teary eyed.

Jul 26th, 2012

my son has been going to Dr. Tuazon for 15yrs. He is truly a caring, helpful and informative Dr. I have (ALWAYS) been able to get my son in on the same day when he was sick, wonderful staff at his office as well!! i would definitely recommend him!!