Dr. Paulito Tuazon Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Paulito Tuazon?

Very unprofessional

Posted on January 10th, 2017

Posted on January 10th, 2017

He is very rude and unprofessional. He is now working at the convenient care in Moline as well as being a pediatrician. He yelled at me for politely asking if I could do a breathing treatment at home rather than in the office because I had already been waiting over 2 hours and my children and husband were waiting for me. I have asthma and have everything I need at home, so I did not think it was a big deal. He yelled at me and told me I needed to get my priorities straight and said my family could wait. He yelled that he would not prescribe me any medication for what he diagnosed me with unless I stayed and did the treatment. He is by far the worst doctor I have ever gone to.

Kindest and Most Caring Pediatrician Ever!!!

Posted on October 18th, 2012

We met Dr. Tuazan when my son was born in 1995 at Illini hospital. Dr. Tuazan performed circumcision with baby's daddy right by his side. It was awesome. First couple of years baby had breathing problems, I was a worrying mother and taking baby every two weeks or so. Dr. Tuazan was right there and always reassuring. We never waited for an appointment, got in same day. Through the years of check-ups and colds baby became fond of Dr. Tuazan and had no fear, always looked forward to seeing him. Now that baby has grown and is going to be 18, we are sure going to miss Tuazan. I will always be grateful that we were blessed with such a fine doctor. Doctors like Tuazan do not come along very often. I'm getting teary eyed.

Posted on July 26th, 2012

my son has been going to Dr. Tuazon for 15yrs. He is truly a caring, helpful and informative Dr. I have (ALWAYS) been able to get my son in on the same day when he was sick, wonderful staff at his office as well!! i would definitely recommend him!!

Posted on March 25th, 2015