A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paulo Andre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paulo Andre is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paulo Andre, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Andre graduated from University of Lisboa Faculty of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Andre has 14 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Metrowest Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Andre accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paulo C. Andre practice?
Dr. Paulo Andre practices Neurology near Framingham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Marlborough, MA.
See Framingham Neurologists.