Dr. Paulo Calderon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paulo Calderon?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Paulo Calderon?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 31st, 2017

No organization and communication. They do not even know when they give appointments the people who talk confuse the days of the week .... and they give the appointments Thursday when it is Wednesday. And the patients lose their appointments. It hurts that the only doctor speaks Spanish has such a terrible service .... the patient was waiting for two weeks for an appointment the day before the supposed appointment I called to see there had something and confirm the appointment of the following day and was confirmed for when We arrived at the appointment the next day has the nerve to say that the appointment had been the previous day ... I call to confirm being that they were the ones that had to confirm . Make fun of people's health, my sister urgently needed this appointment she had blood clots in her lungs and was sent to follow-up with this doctor and for not having knowledge or read the reviews let's wait patiently.. it is preferable Look for a doctor who that has nothing to do with Hispanic to make the service better ... I do not recommend this doctor.

March 31st, 2015

Patient

This Dr is very rude, do not use this Doctor, he doesn't like to be questioned or takes more than two min for you, I saw him twice at dr mauls, I wanted to walk out and the he told me once not to come back to EZ Care clinic because they were not specialist I needed to find an other place , and not a single offer of contact.

February 26th, 2014

Good PCP!

Was late for my appt. but they brought me in with no hassles. The staff is very personable an professional. Only took about 15-20 min from the time of arrival until I saw the Dr. Dr. Calderone asked, "What can I do for you today?" which is probably not what one might expect one's Dr. to ask. (An intro first maybe?) I found this doctor to be careful, considerate, willing and interested in helping me with my health concern. I have no insurance but found the office visit fee is within acceptable limits. I absolutely would recommend this doctor to my friends/family. I didn't feel like just another sick person here. He listened-that's almost rare now days.

November 3rd, 2016