Dr. Paulo Fontes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paulo Fontes?

Better be than the Best

Posted on March 19th, 2016

Dr. Fontes is a compassionate, upstanding, and dedicated Human being.! He too, is my friend.... He truly saved my son's life (now 20 years of age) and we are forever grateful. Dr. Fontes took time to teach and encourage me to advocate for my brother through two liver transplants in the late 1990's ((unfortunately, he passed soon after).... Dr. Fontes is far beyond words!!! I know he is the very best in the many areas of his expertise..... And I am blessed to have met him, and to call him my friend..

I had a double lung and liver transplant 1/09/09

Posted on August 11th, 2011

This transplant came with a 40% chance of survival.Its two yrs. and eight months later and all is well.Dr.Fontez is considerate,kind,and is a friend.and he will be straight forward about your condition.I had serious problems early after transplant,and it was better for me to know facts,even if it was not what I wanted to here.But We never gave up nor do we still.He is my freind,and my Doctor..Thank You!

Posted on May 28th, 2010

A great doctor with great compassion and a genuine concern for his patients. A leader among doctors for sure, probably the best in his field.

Posted on October 29th, 2015