Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paulo Guillinta
Dr. Paulo Guillinta, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA, with another office in Chula Vista, CA. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Guillinta is affiliated with Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women & Newborns, Sharp Memorial Hospital and Rady Children's Hospital San Diego. Dr. Guillinta has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Paulo Guillinta has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Paulo Guillinta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.
Dr. Jurgen Kogler
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
San Diego, CA 0 mi44
Dr. Michael Richardson
San Diego, CA 0 mi8
Dr. Cynthia Baffi
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
San Diego, CA 0 mi11