A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Radvany:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Radvany is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Radvany
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Radvany Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Radvany, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Radvany graduated from Santa Casa Medical School.
Dr. Radvany has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Winchester Hospital
- Beth Israel Hospital - Outp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul E Radvany MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul E. Radvany practice?
- Dr. Paul Radvany has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Radvany practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Winchester, MA.
See Winchester Internists and Winchester Cardiologists.