A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Radvany:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Radvany is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Radvany, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Radvany graduated from Santa Casa Medical School.
Dr. Radvany has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Winchester Hospital
- Beth Israel Hospital - Outp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul E Radvany MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul E. Radvany practice?
- Dr. Paul Radvany has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Radvany practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Winchester, MA.
See Winchester Internists and Winchester Cardiologists.