Dr. Paulo Ribeiro Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paulo Ribeiro?

Personable and informative

Posted on September 26th, 2017

Dr. Ribeiro was very personable and informative. His staff is very curteous and helpful. I was able to move up my blood test appointment(didn't want to fast all day) with out any problems. First time in a while my blood was drawn without leaving a bruise from someone digging. Quick,one stick, and painless. Kevin was so very helpful in moving all my test up so I didn't have to return later. My visit seemed to move effortlessly from one test to the next like a well oiled machine. Kevin was great, he made me feel like a celebrity as he guided me to my tests and Tiffany made me feel at ease while I under went my first stress test.

Bedside demeanor

Posted on March 25th, 2016

No personality. Would not answer questions. Seems to herd me like a number or cattle.did my wife two years the same way. May be good doctor but I will not willingly go back

Posted on March 9th, 2013

He's amazing and knows his stuff. Only trust him with my parents cardiac health!

Great Doctor!!!

Posted on March 13th, 2009

I am a 25 year old male that is having some complitation with my heart i have only seen Dr. Ribeiro one time and i can tell you that Dr. Ribeiro is a very good doctor and has a very good team of nurses around him which makes him an even better doctor!!! I would like to refer him to everyone i know with heart problems!!!

Posted on November 14th, 2017