A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paulus Santoso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paulus Santoso is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paulus Santoso, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Santoso graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Santoso has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Riverside Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paulus Liem Santoso MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Paulus L. Santoso practice?
- Dr. Paulus Santoso has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paulus Santoso practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Riverside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Corona, CA.
See Riverside Obstetricians & Gynecologists.