Dr. Paulus Santoso Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paulus Santoso?

Urinary Incontinence

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Paulus Santoso?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 12th, 2016

Do you hear me know?

This MD is not at all concerned about his patients. He cannot take the time with you or pay attention to his patientsten

July 12th, 2016

Me gusta como atienden

July 1st, 2016

Rude and pomptus

This Doctor was very rude and inappropiate comments. was not patience and didn't provide any follow care. Showed no respect for patient and did not care to listento patient? Would neved see him again.

June 29th, 2015

Dr. Santoso is great. He takes time explain and answer questions. He's also very caring and patient.

August 9th, 2014

He DENIED me as a patient!

Please do yourself a favor and stay far, far away from Dr. Santoso! He's very rude, doesn't have the time or patience to listen to you and your wants/needs for YOUR birth and only favors his view points. I am a second time mom, and explained wanting to go as natural as possible in regard to the delivery processes. (No drugs, natural, vaginal birth) he didn't like that I had a "strong natural outlook", and specifically said "natural is NOT alway better". When i questioned his stance on certain things such as unnecessary intervention, he rolled his eyes and told me it was not going to work out and he would not take me on as a patient! He is the type of doctor that makes me lose all faith and hope in this countries health care system! He is a joke!

August 6th, 2013

Worst OB i have ever been too.

Worst ob. The office staff is pretty nice but i very much dislike the dr. I had to have a C section after being induced and in labor for 14 hrs. He started cutting me before i was even numb and wouldnt stop cutting until another dr yelled at him to stop and then i had to be put under! I would NEVER recommend this dr!

July 18th, 2013

My 1st delivery

Being a first time mom, I knew there was a good chance that I was going to push for at least an hour. At one point the nurse wanted to get the vacuum but the doctor said no because he knew I could do it and he was right. It took just over an hour of pushing but our baby girl was born healthy! Dr. Santoso always sat down and took the time to answer ALL of my questions. I couldn't have had a better experience.

July 18th, 2013

April 11th, 2013

Worst dr ever

This dr office is horrible the dr never even sees you most likely you will see random np or other people! If you do get to meet dr santoso it won't be a good one he is rude and no help what so ever! I felt like no one cared about the health of me or my child! Don't use this office if you care about your unborn child!!

July 28th, 2012

DR. is unprofessional and rude, inconsiderate of needs

I wouldn't recommend this Dr to my friends or family. Very rude and inconsiderate. Bedside manner worst experience ever. He told me and my husband that the sex of the baby was not his priority and was not going to discuss that with us. Very frustrating since that is one of the reasonsI had made my appointment. Apparently, his personal issues were more important during my ultra sound so he stormed off and let me know that I diff not have to return.

February 7th, 2011

Wonderful experience for the delivery of our first child*

Would highly Recommend =)

January 17th, 2011

I am a patient...

I saw Dr. Santoso at the other office. At the time, he was with a different group. I never had a doctor so compassionate, accurate, helpful, and humble. He then left that group. That group practice did not want to let me know where he is. I was looking for him for more than 6 months. To make a long story short, I finally found him. I am so happy with this doctor that I would not change Dr. He has been very accurate with his diagnosis and always find excellent solutions to my health conditions.