A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paulynne Liang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paulynne Liang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Cholesterol Management
- Endocrine Disorders
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Preventive Medicine
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Liang graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Liang has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Liang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paulynne P. Liang practice?
Dr. Paulynne Liang practices Internal Medicine near Fullerton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Anaheim, CA.
See Fullerton Internists.