A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paulynne Liang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paulynne Liang is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Cholesterol Management
- Endocrine Disorders
- Preventive Medicine
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Liang graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Liang has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paulynne Pui-Ling Liang MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paulynne P. Liang practice?
- Dr. Paulynne Liang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paulynne Liang practices Internal Medicine near Fullerton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Anaheim, CA.
See Fullerton Internists.