Dr. Paulynne Liang MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Brea, CA

3.4

October 30th, 2015
Dr Liang
When my teenage daughter was very ill, Dr. Liang was able to cut through the drama of the situation and clearly diagnose my daughter's ailment. She followed up by phone after hours on multiple occasions during the following week. She was professional, concise and courteous. My teenage daughter even likes her. What more needs to be said ;-) I highly recommend Dr. Liang.

January 31st, 2014
Ok Dr
Wow... I am surprised at the number of bad reviews. She's not the absolute best doctor - I realized after I left her office today that I had a number of additional questions about my diagnosis, but that was because I didn't ask. She has always been friendly and concerned. Her staff is again, ok. Not super friendly, but I've never found them to be rude or just focused on payment. Just not chatty at all - very focused on their work. Her nurse (I think it's the nurse - the one who takes you back & gets your history) is very nice and she is friendly. I really didn't need to write a review - was just searching for her website - but after seeing so many negative reviews I just had to counter them since they really don't seem like the doctor I see.

August 28th, 2012
The worst doctor I have ever seen
This doctor is the worst I have ever seen. She is so rude and impatient to patients. I did switch to other doctor after seeing her once. I went in for annual check-up. After smear sample was done, she left me in the room alone like an idiot for at least 15 minutes till her assistant came in to tell me I could go home. Her staff said they would call me for pap smear result but they never did. I had to call them several times to get the result. Don't go to this doctor when you have other choice.

April 27th, 2012
Great experience with her.
I have had a great experience with Dr. Liang. She has been available when I need an appointment and has called me to follow up on my condition when I had a wasp sting. I find she is caring and connected with me.

February 16th, 2012
Avoid this doctor at all costs
This is the most unfeeling, uncaring doctor on the planet. She never listens, and becomes defensive if you ask questions. She acts like a dictator rather than a health partner. Avoid her at all costs. Her diagnostic skills are cut-and-dried----she has no initiative or desire to really heal---she simply wants to arrive at a pre-conceived determination and move-on to the next patient. She is the worst of the worst.