Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paval Romano
Dr. Paval Romano, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Huntington, NY. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Romano is affiliated with Huntington Hospital, Montefiore Medical Center and North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr. Dr. Romano has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Paval Romano has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Paval Romano is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntington, NY.
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
Dr. James Klepper
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Huntington, NY 0.01 mi34
Dr. Ernest Vomero
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Huntington, NY 0.01 mi32