Dr. Pavan Anand Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pavan Anand?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Pavan Anand?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 5th, 2017

Premier

August 8th, 2016

Amazing

This man is amazing, and is true to his Hippocratic Oath. I put my ex husband through medical and graduate school, so feel I am a pretty good judge. This Doctor is absolutely the best I have ever seen. He is prompt, personable, knowledgeable and always makes me feel welcome in his office. Incredible office staff, caring beyond belief and always go the extra mile for their patients.

January 7th, 2016

An outstanding professional.!

August 26th, 2015

BAD EXPERIENCE!

BAD EXPERIENCE! I went to see Dr. Pavan Anand for an annual physical and they demanded that I have an initial patient consultation first. I agreed to that only if I can them both done on the same day although I didn't need an initial patient consultation and just wanted an annual check up for my wife and I. Dr. Anand's nurse was very short and almost rude with me while going over questions and not very friendly at all. I asked if my wife could come into the room with me while going over questions, I was told, "No". When Dr. Anand arrived in the room, he was RUSHING me the whole time. I didn't have the opportunity to explain all my problems to him. When I mentioned anything to him, it appeared he wasn't even listening and wanted to leave the room. When I told him I had an injection medicine for migraine headaches, he looked at me like I didn't know anything and that I should be taking a pill instead because it acts just a fast. I know that is not true because I have been in the pharmaceutical industry for around fifteen (15) years and I do know that if you compare the same chemical medicine, injections work faster than pills because the delivery system of injections allows the medicine to arrive in the bloodstream faster. He also did not do a routine annual physical. I would say he took less than ten (10) minutes with me. Dr. Anand didn’t allow me to express all of my problems and didn’t even allow me finish discussing my main problem. Dr. Anand didn’t take my temperature, didn’t perform an EKG, didn’t perform a head & neck exam, didn’t perform a neurological exam, didn’t perform a dermatological exam, didn’t perform a extremities exam, didn’t perform any male specific physical exams, didn’t explain any prevention, screening, or healthy behaviors I should be looking to accomplish and didn’t mention an ideal weight for my body frame. When I asked the receptionist to provide me the name of the specialist that Dr. Anand said would call me, ask for the actual script he wrote for my wife instead of him calling that in to the pharmacy, and asking to add any appropriate tests for me like Testosterone for my bloodwork, the receptionist came back telling me that Dr. Anand said that it is not going to be a fit! WOW! Now Dr. Anand doesn’t even want me as a patient since asking for those simple requests! I SUGGEST HIGHLY NOT TO GO TO DR. ANAND FOR ANY OF YOUR HEALTHCARE NEEDS!!!!

April 24th, 2015

We just established and love him so much we have referred our neighbors to him.

March 26th, 2015

He takes care of my whole family! We are grateful to him.

March 10th, 2015

Dr. Anand referred me for a colonoscopy that saved my life.

February 10th, 2015

Exellent doctor and staff! Always at your service. Very kind and caring!

December 26th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr.Anand for many years .I have always been pleased with the service. I have had several emergency needs and was pleased with the special help! I like the way the office is run and the feedback from tests.

December 19th, 2014

I have never had an unpleasant experience here, everyone in his staff has been helpful to our needs. Dr. Anand goes out of his way to provide the best possible medical attention for my elderly mother.

December 4th, 2014

when i am not feeling well and call in for an appt, I am able to get in right away and see Dr Anand. He is always very thorough and helps me to understand my illness. I highly recommend him and his staff as well .

December 4th, 2014

Always treated with professional and courteous attitudes every time I visit. I have been a patient of Dr. Anand's for many years and have full trust and confidence that he and his staff always have the best interest of the patients at heart. Would recommend to anyone.