Some ratings provided by DrScore.
BAD EXPERIENCE! show details BAD EXPERIENCE!
by NAPLES FLORIDA PATIENT on Aug 26th, 2015

BAD EXPERIENCE! I went to see Dr. Pavan Anand for an annual physical and they demanded that I have an initial patient consultation first. I agreed to that only if I can them both done on the same day although I didn't need an initial patient consultation and just wanted an annual check up for my wife and I. Dr. Anand's nurse was very short and almost rude with me while going over questions and not very friendly at all. I asked if my wife could come into the room with me while going over questions, I was told, "No". When Dr. Anand arrived in the room, he was RUSHING me the whole time. I didn't have the opportunity to explain all my problems to him. When I mentioned anything to him, it appeared he wasn't even listening and wanted to leave the room. When I told him I had an injection medicine for migraine headaches, he looked at me like I didn't know anything and that I should be taking a pill instead because it acts just a fast. I know that is not true because I have been in the pharmaceutical industry for around fifteen (15) years and I do know that if you compare the same chemical medicine, injections work faster than pills because the delivery system of injections allows the medicine to arrive in the bloodstream faster. He also did not do a routine annual physical. I would say he took less than ten (10) minutes with me. Dr. Anand didn’t allow me to express all of my problems and didn’t even allow me finish discussing my main problem. Dr. Anand didn’t take my temperature, didn’t perform an EKG, didn’t perform a head & neck exam, didn’t perform a neurological exam, didn’t perform a dermatological exam, didn’t perform a extremities exam, didn’t perform any male specific physical exams, didn’t explain any prevention, screening, or healthy behaviors I should be looking to accomplish and didn’t mention an ideal weight for my body frame. When I asked the receptionist to provide me the name of the specialist that Dr. Anand said would call me, ask for the actual script he wrote for my wife instead of him calling that in to the pharmacy, and asking to add any appropriate tests for me like Testosterone for my bloodwork, the receptionist came back telling me that Dr. Anand said that it is not going to be a fit! WOW! Now Dr. Anand doesn’t even want me as a patient since asking for those simple requests! I SUGGEST HIGHLY NOT TO GO TO DR. ANAND FOR ANY OF YOUR HEALTHCARE NEEDS!!!!

Apr 24th, 2015

We just established and love him so much we have referred our neighbors to him.

Mar 26th, 2015

He takes care of my whole family! We are grateful to him.

Mar 10th, 2015

Dr. Anand referred me for a colonoscopy that saved my life.

Feb 10th, 2015

Exellent doctor and staff! Always at your service. Very kind and caring!

Dec 26th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr.Anand for many years .I have always been pleased with the service. I have had several emergency needs and was pleased with the special help! I like the way the office is run and the feedback from tests.

Dec 19th, 2014

I have never had an unpleasant experience here, everyone in his staff has been helpful to our needs. Dr. Anand goes out of his way to provide the best possible medical attention for my elderly mother.

Dec 4th, 2014

when i am not feeling well and call in for an appt, I am able to get in right away and see Dr Anand. He is always very thorough and helps me to understand my illness. I highly recommend him and his staff as well .

Dec 4th, 2014

Always treated with professional and courteous attitudes every time I visit. I have been a patient of Dr. Anand's for many years and have full trust and confidence that he and his staff always have the best interest of the patients at heart. Would recommend to anyone.

Doctor and staff that make your life easier show details Doctor and staff that make your life easier
Nov 30th, 2014

friendly staff and doctor, all are good at explaining what they are doing, why, and results, efficiently run office, do not keep you waiting, use state of the art technology and tools

Nov 29th, 2014

Dr Anand is very personable and easy to talk to. He is good at explaining things and answering questions. He always comes in with a smile which immediately puts you at ease.

Nov 26th, 2014

Dr. Anand fixed my dizziness that the cardiologist, neurologist and other physicians could not diagnose or fix.

Nov 24th, 2014

He is a very easy Doctor to talk to and very professional .

Aug 24th, 2014

I am very satisfied with the care, service, and prompt response (when required). The staff and Doctor Anand have been helpful in explaining my health status and eager to provide suggested options as well as directing md to other mediical options (heart , apnea, etc.) in making appointments I have been impressed with the scheduling, follow-up, and direct telephbone reminders of scheduled appoiintments.

Aug 8th, 2014

With his expertise Dr. Anad was able to figure out that i needed a PSA, therefore saving my life. He is so thorough and professional. i owe him my life.

Aug 4th, 2014

kind and attentive office very helpful over phone calls Diana the NP is wonderful .

Aug 2nd, 2014

wonderful -super- great-very knowledgeable- compassionate ))))))).

Jul 30th, 2014

very happy patient

Jun 8th, 2014

I have been under the care of Dr. Anand and staff for 14 years. During that time, Dr. has resolved each and every medical problem including having to be in the hospital. He has always looked for the least complicated and least expensive way for me. His staff for the most part has been with him as long as I have been coming which is reassuring.And finally, whenever I have had any emergency, I have always been given immediate attention. Frances Kline.

The best doctor in Naples . show details The best doctor in Naples .
Jan 5th, 2014

Dr. Anand continues to be an excellent physician. He is patient, kind ,thorough , and he explains procedures, medicines and diagnosis. He listens! I am 68 and he is without a doubt the best doctor I have had and I thank him very much for all of his help !

Wonderfull show details Wonderfull
by A.S. on Nov 7th, 2013

He is a wonderfull doctor. Very down to earth. Explains things well.

the best show details the best
by M. P. on Oct 31st, 2013

Best doctor in town.

Not impressed show details Not impressed
by Candice on May 7th, 2013

My wallet cannot afford him. He is not a diabetes specialist yet doesn't refer a diabetic patient to an endocrinologist. This is wrong!

One of the best in SWFL show details One of the best in SWFL
by D&F on Mar 23rd, 2013

Dr. Anand is a great internist, family practitioner and is an excllent and intuitive diagnostician. I am glad we found him because doctors in SWFL are mostly lousy. He runs a well-oiled machine that is timely and responsive and staff and personable and stay on top of things.

Aug 7th, 2012

Office staff, excepting the nurse Practicioner, diana, is extremely poor in doing their job. took 2 days to get 2 simple refill requests processed, and hwen questioned, they replied with an "attitude" A shame as Dr. anand is truly a wonderful Dr.

wonderful show details wonderful
May 18th, 2012

Simply the best in town.

Kind and efficient show details Kind and efficient
May 18th, 2012

Kind and efficient. Got to the point.

Very kind and competent. show details Very kind and competent.
Feb 17th, 2012

He knows spot on what tests to order.He is caring and happy for us both when he discovers the underlying problem.He thinks outside the box....I know that's an old cliche but he does.He doesn't just treat the symptoms, he looks for the reason for the symptoms. #1 in my book of many doctors.

hospital stay show details hospital stay
Dec 13th, 2011

Came in every day and spent time listening to the pt, very caring and professional, always smiling making the pt feel he is not bothering him at all-love him!

This is what happens when insecure e people reach a level of success doctPlease find another doctor show details This is what happens when insecure e people reach a level of success doctPlease find another doctor
Oct 9th, 2011

He thinks he is the king and he certainly is not. Started out as a very competent young doctor. Turned into a monster that has built a small empire in Naples. Does not like to be questioned on his treatment practices and looks at patients with dollar signs in his eyes. Unfortunatley a great talent that was lost to greed and ego. Perhaps he will resurface and find the love of medicine and patient caring in his later years.

Jun 18th, 2011

Dr. Anand is efficient and knowledgeable

Apr 29th, 2010

I have been a patient of Doctor Anand's for several years.My only hesitation for giving him the highest rating, is that I don't want everyone else to know about him. This is the Doctor my other Doctors go to. Hands down one of the most competent and thorough doctors I've met period.

Find another PC show details Find another PC
by Susan L on Dec 8th, 2009

I went to Dr. Anand for a few years. I will never return again. Each year he changed for the worse. He has a God complex and many health professionals in Naples do not care for him either. At first I liked him, but he changed. Do yourself a favor and find someone else. You'll be happy you did. The office staff seems depressed and there is one old woman there that is just plain rude!

One in a Million show details One in a Million
by C. Bent on Oct 6th, 2009

Extraordinarily professiona anh human. Impartsa sense of humility and competence. Quick and efficient. Am totally amazed by this remarkable practicioner.