Learn more about Dr. Pavan Atluri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pavan Atluri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Atluri
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Atluri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pavan Atluri, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- Lung Transplantation
- Marfan Syndrome
- Myocardial Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Atluri graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Atluri has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pavan Atluri MD is a male Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Pavan Atluri practice?
- Dr. Pavan Atluri has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pavan Atluri practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons and Philadelphia Cardiothoracic Surgeons.