Learn more about Dr. Pavan Atluri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pavan Atluri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Atluri
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Atluri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pavan Atluri, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- Lung Transplantation
- Marfan Syndrome
- Myocardial Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Atluri graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Atluri has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pavan Atluri MD is a male Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Pavan Atluri practice?
- Dr. Pavan Atluri has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pavan Atluri practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons and Philadelphia Cardiothoracic Surgeons.