A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pavan Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pavan Reddy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reddy
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reddy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pavan Reddy, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Hearing Disorders
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Reddy has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pavan Garlapaty Reddy MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Pavan G. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Pavan Reddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Pavan Reddy practices Otolaryngology near Southgate, MI.
See Southgate Otolaryngologists.