A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pavan Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pavan Reddy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reddy
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Reddy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pavan Reddy, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Hearing Disorders
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Reddy has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pavan Garlapaty Reddy MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Pavan G. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Pavan Reddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Pavan Reddy practices Otolaryngology near Southgate, MI.
See Southgate Otolaryngologists.