A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pavan Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pavan Reddy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pavan Reddy, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Hearing Disorders
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Reddy has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reddy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pavan Reddy practice?
Dr. Pavan Reddy practices Otolaryngology near Southgate, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Canton, MI.
See Southgate Otolaryngologists.