Dr. Pavan Reddy MD Patient Reviews

3.8

September 11th, 2016
Patient
Friendly and wait time was quick..

September 24th, 2013
Recently had nose surgery with Dr. Reddy and I can breathe great now. I was very happy with my surgical outcome and would highly recommend Dr. Reddy.

September 17th, 2013
Was in the exam room at time of appointment. Dr. Reddy was direct and diagnosed my ear,nose, throat condition and went over treatment options with me in great detail. He listened to my concerns. I would not hesitate in recommending Dr. Reddy for any ear,nose, or throat issues.

August 19th, 2013
Very Professional and Honest
Dr. Reddy reviewed my diagnosis with me and went over all range of treatment options with risks/benefits of all approaches. Spent more time with me than my primary physician at addressing my ear,nose, and throat concerns.

September 14th, 2012
Excellent Experience
I had the shortest waiting time in the waiting room for any physician appointment that I had in the past. Office staff wa very personable. Dr. Reddy was thorough in his examination and answered all my questions. My son had an excellent surgical outcome with Dr. Reddy He is an excellent physician and surgeon and would recommend him highly.

January 11th, 2012
Very Knowledgable
Dr. Reddy was very thorough in discussing my diagnosis and went over all treatment options including risks/benefits for all treatments for my diagnosis. He answered all my questions and had an excellent bedside manner. Office staff was also very friendly. I would highly recommend Dr. Reddy to anyone with an ENT issue.

August 5th, 2011
Not recommended.
I came to Dr. Reddy with 2 issues. He was quick to suggest surgery would likely be necessary for one (it wasn't), and ignored the other issue. The other issue continues to persist.As for the staff, I was led to believe by them that my insurance would cover the visit. It didn't, so I called them and asked if it was a mistake. When I pointed out that I had showed my insurance to them ahead of time, they were quick to tell me in retrospect that it's my responsibility to check with BCBS. I would have thought they had more experience and would know whether such a visit is covered or not, and that I could have trusted their statement.

April 18th, 2011
Terrible Office Staff
I called on a Friday to see if they could see my daughter who had been hit in the face with a softball. They told me, "The doctor will shoot me if I make an appointment after 3:30 on a Friday." I called on Monday, spoke to the same person who remembered me. She put me on hold. Another person answered. When I said I wasn't sure why I had been put on hold, whether she was scheduling an appointment or surgery, the second person told me, "She's busy. What can I do for you?" VERY RUDE!!! Additionally, their office was supposed to open at 9:00 a.m. on Monday and it didn't open until after 9:30 a.m. A doctor's office with rude staff, too much money as evidenced by his banker's hours. I can only imagine how rude the doctors would be if their staff is this rude!!!!

September 9th, 2010
Takes Care of Business
Dr. Reddy Diagnosed my problem and presented me with the options both medical and surgical in a most professional manner. The only thing I could possibly say is that he could be a little more personable. Otherwise I am very happy to have been able to see him.