Internist, Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)
Video profile
Southgate
Southgate Ear Nose & Throat
14500 Northline Rd
Southgate, MI 48195
734-281-4197
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Sep 24th, 2013

Recently had nose surgery with Dr. Reddy and I can breathe great now. I was very happy with my surgical outcome and would highly recommend Dr. Reddy.

|  show details
Sep 17th, 2013

Was in the exam room at time of appointment. Dr. Reddy was direct and diagnosed my ear,nose, throat condition and went over treatment options with me in great detail. He listened to my concerns. I would not hesitate in recommending Dr. Reddy for any ear,nose, or throat issues.

|  Very Professional and Honest  |  show details
by M.B. on Aug 19th, 2013

Dr. Reddy reviewed my diagnosis with me and went over all range of treatment options with risks/benefits of all approaches. Spent more time with me than my primary physician at addressing my ear,nose, and throat concerns.

|  Excellent Experience  |  show details
Sep 14th, 2012

I had the shortest waiting time in the waiting room for any physician appointment that I had in the past. Office staff wa very personable. Dr. Reddy was thorough in his examination and answered all my questions. My son had an excellent surgical outcome with Dr. Reddy He is an excellent physician and surgeon and would recommend him highly.

|  Very Knowledgable  |  show details
Jan 11th, 2012

Dr. Reddy was very thorough in discussing my diagnosis and went over all treatment options including risks/benefits for all treatments for my diagnosis. He answered all my questions and had an excellent bedside manner. Office staff was also very friendly. I would highly recommend Dr. Reddy to anyone with an ENT issue.

|  Takes Care of Business  |  show details
Sep 9th, 2010

Dr. Reddy Diagnosed my problem and presented me with the options both medical and surgical in a most professional manner. The only thing I could possibly say is that he could be a little more personable. Otherwise I am very happy to have been able to see him.