Overall Review

August 26th, 2013
patient
the doctor was very rude and treated me like I was trash and I never have been treated as bad as he did and I would hope that anyone that reads this would take my advice and see a doctor that treats you like a human being

June 20th, 2013
Great doctor
Dr. Kolluri gave my family and I an excellent experience at Kings Daughters hospital. Dr. Kolluri was very prompt and efficent with follow ups. He explained the medical terminology to help my family in a way that we could understand. He truly cares about his patients and his diagnosis was correct. We felt truly blessed to have dr. Kolluri as our doctor that day.

December 24th, 2010
Dr. Kolluri has always been fair with me by listening to me fully and asking questions to help him understand what I am telling him about my issues. He has upheld my value, worth, and dignity as a person while under his care as an emergency room doctor. He has demonstrated professional ethics with me by being concerned with my compliants and taking direct measures to help me fix my issues. If he was a regular general practioner I wouldn't hesitate to have him as my doctor. With his knowledge of medicine, I believe he could do anything he would want to do with the best of his ability.