A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pavan Nootheti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pavan Nootheti is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nootheti
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nootheti Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pavan Nootheti, FAAD, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Nootheti graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Nootheti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- San Antonio Community Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Washington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pavan Kumar Nootheti FAAD and MD is a male Dermatologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Pavan K. Nootheti practice?
- Dr. Pavan Nootheti has 6 office locations.
Dr. Pavan Nootheti practices Dermatology near College Park, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Upland, CA and Fontana, CA.
See College Park Dermatologists.