A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pavan Nootheti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pavan Nootheti is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pavan Nootheti, FAAD, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Nootheti graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Nootheti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- San Antonio Community Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Washington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pavan Kumar Nootheti FAAD and MD is a male Dermatologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Pavan K. Nootheti practice?
- Dr. Pavan Nootheti has 5 office locations.
Dr. Pavan Nootheti practices Dermatology near College Park, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Upland, CA and Pomona, CA.
See College Park Dermatologists.