A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pavan Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pavan Reddy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reddy
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reddy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pavan Reddy, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Reddy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pavan R Reddy MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Pavan R. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Pavan Reddy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pavan Reddy practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Oncologists.