A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pavan Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pavan Reddy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pavan Reddy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Pt. B.D.S. Postgraduate Institute Of Medical Sciences, Rohtak. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Reddy has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Kingman Community Hospital
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pavan S Reddy MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Pavan S. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Pavan Reddy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pavan Reddy practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Wichita, KS.
Additional practice locations include: El Dorado, KS.
See Wichita Internists, Wichita Hematologists, and Wichita Oncologists.