A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pavani Kolli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pavani Kolli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pavani Kolli, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kolli graduated from Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada.
Dr. Kolli has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pavani Plc Kolli MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pavani P. Kolli practice?
- Dr. Pavani Kolli has 1 office location.
Dr. Pavani Kolli practices Internal Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Internists.