A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pavani Mahadass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mahadass
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mahadass Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahadass graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Mahadass has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pavani Mahadass MD is a female Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Pavani Mahadass practice?
- Dr. Pavani Mahadass has 1 office location.
Dr. Pavani Mahadass practices Surgery near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Surgeons.