A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pavani Mahadass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mahadass
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mahadass Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahadass graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Mahadass has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pavani Mahadass MD is a female Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Pavani Mahadass practice?
- Dr. Pavani Mahadass has 1 office location.
Dr. Pavani Mahadass practices Surgery near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Surgeons.