A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pavani Mahadass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahadass graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Mahadass has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mahadass accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 14 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pavani Mahadass practice?
Dr. Pavani Mahadass practices Surgery near Pennington, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ.
See Pennington Surgeons.