Dr. Pavani Tipirneni Is this you?

1.0

Dissatisfied

Autism Spectrum Disorder

No bedside manner not easy to talk to

Posted on April 1st, 2011

I have been to this office several tomes and have tried to develop a relationship with this dr and its impossible she doesnt say hello i brought my test resluts for herTo review she toldMe thats not her job myResults were from my spin xray and mri i thought she was aPain managment dr the pain i haveCronicly had is in my Lower back which if She took theTime to look over My films she would have seen its progresivly gotten worse and she could then help me to releave my pain but instead she bruahd me off and told me she doesnt do that so now i am still in pain and have gotten absolutly no where and will probly have to start all over again with a new dr

Posted on January 27th, 2011

WORST DR. I HAVE EVER SEEN.