A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pavel Guguchev:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pavel Guguchev is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pavel Guguchev, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Heart Rhythm Disorders
- Pacemaker Implantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Guguchev graduated from Medical University - Plovdiv.
Dr. Guguchev has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pavel Atanassov Guguchev MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, and Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Pavel A. Guguchev practice?
- Dr. Pavel Guguchev has 4 office locations.
Dr. Pavel Guguchev practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, and Cardiac Electrophysiology near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Ocoee, FL.
See Orlando Internists and Orlando Cardiologists.