• Good
  • Bad

October 26th, 2016
My daughter and I both have partial complex seizures. I was diagnosed at 17 and, other than my beloved Emory University neurologist who retired in the mid 90s, I've not found a more caring and thorough neurologist in the 30 years I've been seeing them. And I've certainly never discussed Dostoyevsky with a doctor before.

March 15th, 2016
He's not the most warm and nurturing type of dr., but seems to know a great deal about epilepsy and various medicines.

January 21st, 2016
Dr.Klein has been so helpful with my treatment. He is very kind and has a wonderful staff!

March 8th, 2015
One of the best in the Business
Dr. Pavel Klein is an EXCELLENT doctor! My wife has had epilepsy since a teenager and with her now in her mid 40's, has been through many doctors. We've been with doctor Klein for around 8 years. In our experience what made Dr. Klein stand out from the rest was simply his caring demeanor along with a thorough dedication to the patient, their condition and above all, their concerns. Considering neurology, nothing weighs more on a patient's mind than having a caretaker that simply usher clients in and out. With Dr. Klein we were able to talk about different meds, new discoveries, what the patient is experiencing in relation to their condition, and he wanted to hear your ideas. You left educated and totally satisfied. And his recommendations for other services were with doctors at top of their fields. We have to admit, it has been therapeutic in putting our minds to ease in having such a wonderful doctor.

January 16th, 2015
Dr. Klein is attentive, resourceful, supportive, and focused on finding the answers.

August 21st, 2013
I recommend Dr. Klein
Dr. Klein has been treating me for epilepsy for the past four years. Dr. Klein never makes me feel as though he is pressed for time during my visits. To the contrary, he takes whatever amount of time is necessary to go over with me in detail the current state of my condition and to answer fully any questions I have. Dr. Klein also is very supportive. When a medication I take was released in generic form, Dr. Klein voluntarily sent a letter to my insurance carrier explaining why it should continue to cover the cost of the name brand medication. Dr. Klein succeded in persuading the insurance carrier to continue to cover the cost of the brand name medication. That saved me more than $1000 a month. On top of all that, Dr. Klein is a genuinely nice guy. I recommend him without qualification to anyone who has epilepsy.

April 29th, 2013
Good experience with Dr. Klein
We were referred to Dr. Klein by Suburban hospital, and were able to get in right away with him. He and staff have all been very helpful and thorough, and the office atmosphere is efficient and calm. I would recommend them. We are still in the process of getting a diagnosis, but I do feel that they are doing everything possible to find out what is going on.

December 4th, 2012
Genuine care for solving my grand-mal seizures.
Dr. Pavel Klein is what every neurologist should aspire to be like! I can only speak for myself of course, but my problems have gone from 2 to 3 seizures a month to 1 in the last 10 months under his watch. I am very grateful for his professional and genuine care.

June 21st, 2012
Dr. Klein is always available when needed and he takes the time to listen to my concerns. My daughter's case has not been easy, so he has always being ready to make changes and suggest new treatments to control her seizures. It has been a difficult road but I have full confidence in his knowledge and experience.

December 17th, 2010
Great Doctore
Dr. Klein is a dedicated and accommodating doctor. He has worked tireless to help us and is constantly looking for new and better ways of treating issues. He is always available (I have contacted him at 3 in the morning and he is responsive)

March 1st, 2016