Dr. Pavel Klein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pavel Klein?

Adult ADHD

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Pavel Klein?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 26th, 2016

My daughter and I both have partial complex seizures. I was diagnosed at 17 and, other than my beloved Emory University neurologist who retired in the mid 90s, I've not found a more caring and thorough neurologist in the 30 years I've been seeing them. And I've certainly never discussed Dostoyevsky with a doctor before.

March 16th, 2016

He's not the most warm and nurturing type of dr., but seems to know a great deal about epilepsy and various medicines.

January 21st, 2016

Dr.Klein has been so helpful with my treatment. He is very kind and has a wonderful staff!

March 8th, 2015

One of the best in the Business

Dr. Pavel Klein is an EXCELLENT doctor! My wife has had epilepsy since a teenager and with her now in her mid 40's, has been through many doctors. We've been with doctor Klein for around 8 years. In our experience what made Dr. Klein stand out from the rest was simply his caring demeanor along with a thorough dedication to the patient, their condition and above all, their concerns. Considering neurology, nothing weighs more on a patient's mind than having a caretaker that simply usher clients in and out. With Dr. Klein we were able to talk about different meds, new discoveries, what the patient is experiencing in relation to their condition, and he wanted to hear your ideas. You left educated and totally satisfied. And his recommendations for other services were with doctors at top of their fields. We have to admit, it has been therapeutic in putting our minds to ease in having such a wonderful doctor.

January 16th, 2015

Dr. Klein is attentive, resourceful, supportive, and focused on finding the answers.

April 29th, 2013

Good experience with Dr. Klein

We were referred to Dr. Klein by Suburban hospital, and were able to get in right away with him. He and staff have all been very helpful and thorough, and the office atmosphere is efficient and calm. I would recommend them. We are still in the process of getting a diagnosis, but I do feel that they are doing everything possible to find out what is going on.

December 4th, 2012

Genuine care for solving my grand-mal seizures.

Dr. Pavel Klein is what every neurologist should aspire to be like! I can only speak for myself of course, but my problems have gone from 2 to 3 seizures a month to 1 in the last 10 months under his watch. I am very grateful for his professional and genuine care.

June 21st, 2012

Dr. Klein is always available when needed and he takes the time to listen to my concerns. My daughter's case has not been easy, so he has always being ready to make changes and suggest new treatments to control her seizures. It has been a difficult road but I have full confidence in his knowledge and experience.

December 17th, 2010

Great Doctore

Dr. Klein is a dedicated and accommodating doctor. He has worked tireless to help us and is constantly looking for new and better ways of treating issues. He is always available (I have contacted him at 3 in the morning and he is responsive)

August 13th, 2017