Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pavel Levy
Dr. Pavel Levy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Winston Salem, NC, with another office in Winston Salem, NC. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, General Surgery and Vascular Surgery. Dr. Levy is affiliated with Novant Health Thomasville Medical Center, Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center and North Carolina Specialty Hospital. Dr. Levy has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Pavel Levy has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
Dr. Pavel Levy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winston Salem, NC.
Dr. Jay Meredith
Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery, Trauma Surgery
Winston Salem, NC 0 mi38
Dr. Rahimullah Asad
Internal Medicine, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
Winston Salem, NC 0 mi10
Dr. Hiba Sheik
Internal Medicine, Residency
Winston Salem, NC 0 mi