Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pavel Mundl
Dr. Pavel Mundl, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Visalia, CA. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Mundl is affiliated with Placentia - Linda Hospital, Corona Regional Medical Center and Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Pavel Mundl has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Pavel Mundl is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Visalia, CA.
Dr. Naeem Siddiqi
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, General Surgery
Visalia, CA 0 mi41
Dr. Robert Goldstein
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Visalia, CA 0 mi44
Dr. Prapat Siritaratiwat
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Visalia, CA 0.05 mi45