Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pavel Sergeyev
Dr. Pavel Sergeyev, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boca Raton, FL, with another office in Lake Worth, FL. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Sergeyev is affiliated with Northwest Medical Center, JFK Medical Center and Evanston HospitalEvanston, IL. He speaks English.
Dr. Pavel Sergeyev has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. Pavel Sergeyev is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boca Raton, FL.
Dr. Lisa Mao
Diagnostic Radiology, Ophthalmology
Boca Raton, FL 1.35 mi
Dr. Sylvia Petterson
Boca Raton, FL 1.37 mi43
Dr. Douglas Deorchis
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Boca Raton, FL 1.95 mi34