A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pavel Shlimovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pavel Shlimovich is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shlimovich
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shlimovich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pavel Shlimovich, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Shlimovich graduated from First Leningrad I P Pavlov Medical Institute, St Petersburg.
Dr. Shlimovich has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pavel Borisovitch Shlimovich MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pavel B. Shlimovich practice?
- Dr. Pavel Shlimovich has 8 office locations.
Dr. Pavel Shlimovich practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Geriatric Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Bronx, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists, Brooklyn Endocrinologists, and Brooklyn Geriatric Doctors.