A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pavel Shlimovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pavel Shlimovich is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pavel Shlimovich, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Shlimovich graduated from First Leningrad I P Pavlov Medical Institute, St Petersburg.
Dr. Shlimovich has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pavel Borisovitch Shlimovich MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pavel B. Shlimovich practice?
- Dr. Pavel Shlimovich has 8 office locations.
Dr. Pavel Shlimovich practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Geriatric Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Bronx, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists, Brooklyn Endocrinologists, and Brooklyn Geriatric Doctors.