A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pavel Terreros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pavel Terreros is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pavel Terreros, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Terreros graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Honduras, Tegucigalpa. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Terreros has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- Abington Health-Lansdale Hospital
- Westfield Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pavel Enrique Terreros MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pavel E. Terreros practice?
- Dr. Pavel Terreros has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pavel Terreros practices Family Medicine near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hatfield, PA.
See Allentown Family Physicians.