A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pavlo Netrebko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pavlo Netrebko is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Netrebko
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Netrebko Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Device Interrogation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Netrebko graduated from Dniepropetrovsk State Medical Academy.
Dr. Netrebko has 4 hospital affiliations:
- WakeMed Cary Hospital
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pavlo I Netrebko MD is a male Internist and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Pavlo I. Netrebko practice?
- Dr. Pavlo Netrebko has 8 office locations.
Dr. Pavlo Netrebko practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Cary, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Lillington, NC and Raleigh, NC.
See Cary Cardiologists.