A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pavlo Netrebko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pavlo Netrebko is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Device Interrogation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Netrebko graduated from Dniepropetrovsk State Medical Academy.
Dr. Netrebko has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- WakeMed Cary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pavlo I Netrebko MD is a male Internist and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Pavlo I. Netrebko practice?
- Dr. Pavlo Netrebko has 5 office locations.
Dr. Pavlo Netrebko practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Cary, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Danville, PA and Dunn, NC.
See Cary Cardiologists.