A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pawan Bhatnagar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pawan Bhatnagar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pawan Bhatnagar, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhatnagar graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bhatnagar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Albany Memorial Hospital
- Albany Medical Center South - Clinical Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pawan Bhatnagar MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Pawan Bhatnagar practice?
- Dr. Pawan Bhatnagar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Pawan Bhatnagar practices Ophthalmology near Slingerlands, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Albany, NY and Queensbury, NY.
See Slingerlands Ophthalmologists.