A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pawan Chawla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pawan Chawla is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chawla
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chawla Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chawla graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Chawla has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- Enumclaw Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pawan Chawla MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Pawan Chawla practice?
- Dr. Pawan Chawla has 5 office locations.
Dr. Pawan Chawla practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Federal Way, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Tacoma, WA and Gig Harbor, WA.
See Federal Way Critical Care Practitioners and Federal Way Pulmonologists.