A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pawan Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pawan Rao is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pawan Rao, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Metabolic Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from Bldea's Shri B.M. Patil Medical College, Bijapur. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rao has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- Cortland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pawan Kambhampati Rao MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Pawan K. Rao practice?
- Dr. Pawan Rao has 7 office locations.
Dr. Pawan Rao practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Syracuse, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Camillus, NY and Pulaski, NY.
See Syracuse Internists and Syracuse Nephrologists.