A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pawan Sahu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pawan Sahu, Gastroenterologist, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pawan Sahu, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sahu graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sahu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Frankford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pawan Sahu MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Pawan Sahu practice?
- Dr. Pawan Sahu has 1 office location.
Dr. Pawan Sahu practices Gastroenterology near Langhorne, PA.
See Langhorne Gastroenterologists.