A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pawan Sethi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pawan Sethi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pawan Sethi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sethi graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sethi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Resurrection Medical Center
- Our Lady Of The Resurrection Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pawan Kumar Sethi MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pawan K. Sethi practice?
- Dr. Pawan Sethi has 1 office location.
Dr. Pawan Sethi practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Primary Care Doctors.