A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pawankumar Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pawankumar Jain is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pawankumar Jain, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore.
Dr. Jain has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mountainview Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pawankumar Kumar Jain MD is a male Neurologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Pawankumar K. Jain practice?
- Dr. Pawankumar Jain has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pawankumar Jain practices Neurology near Las Cruces, NM.
See Las Cruces Neurologists.