A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pawel Dudek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pawel Dudek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dudek
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dudek Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pawel Dudek, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dudek graduated from Jagiellonian University Medical College, Krakow. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dudek has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital
- Resurrection Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pawel Stanislaw Dudek MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Pawel S. Dudek practice?
- Dr. Pawel Dudek has 1 office location.
Dr. Pawel Dudek practices Psychiatry near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Psychiatrists.