Dr. Pawel Ochalski MD Patient Reviews

• Neurological Surgery Lancaster, PA

3.6

March 30th, 2017
The initial consult was worthwhile however upon return it was a totally different persona and style of communication. I left feeling insulted with no further direction of what to do. He ordered a test and the result came back showing significant inflammation and he had became highly irritated with me that I was in a significant amount of pain and he stated 3 times to me he is a neurosurgeon. I did not know what to say. ?Good for you, back to me???

March 16th, 2017
The Best Experience Ever
I have had 15 surgeries in my lifetime and the 16th with Dr. Ochalski was top notch. He is a superb physician. In addition, he will thoroughly explain the procedure, the recovery, and answer all questions in an "easy to understand" way. He gave me a comforting confidence that I knew I was being taken care of by one of the best surgeons. His assistant Kiki is also a pleasure to work with as she takes care of all paperwork and instructions, making it so easy to understand and follow the pre-surgery requirements. She is amazing as well.

July 28th, 2016
Haven't had a follow up appointment yet.

May 30th, 2016
Dr Ochalski was fantastic! His expertise and excellent communication skills provided the information and verification I needed to determine my course of treatment and healing. The surgery was expertly executed, my healing was right on schedule and recommendations for therapy right on. Thank you for giving my quality of life back!

October 5th, 2015
GOD SENT
HE LITERALLY SAVED MY LIFE. I HAD A NEAR FATAL ACCIDENT AND MY FIRST SURGEON FAILED. HE CAME IN THE NEXT DAY AND REVIEWED ALL MY TESTS AND TRIED A SURGERY HE HAD NEVER PERFORMED BEFORE AND GAVE ME MY LIFE BACK FROM AN INFUSED C1-C3 VERTEBRAE INJURY. HE CALLS ME HIS PRODIGY AND SAID YORK HOSPITAL SHOULDNT HAVE BEEN ABLE TO EVEN PERFORM THE TYPE OF WORK I NEEDED BUT HE SUCCEEDED AND MY FAMILY AND I ARE FOREVER GRATEFUL!

September 13th, 2014
very understanding, answers all questions ,does not rush through appointment